Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Changes in the Wide, Wide World

The winds of change is blowing here at The Wide, Wide World of Sports, and it has nothing to do with The Scorpions. This blog has less than a month left in its existence, as there are plans to move up and into a website of its own. I will release the name and web address when I secure the rights to it. The date we are looking at is the end of May for the switch. The new site will contain blogs, but will be an online newspaper first and foremost. News, sports, opinions...links to comedy, pictures...in other words, there will be plenty there to keep you up with the outside world, while providing a place to waste time. Until then, all of my efforts will be put into winning the Next Great Sportswriter contest on at www.foxsports.com. Instead of checking this site each day, hit up http://blogs.foxsports.com/WideWideWorldofSports. I will be writing about sports, so if that doesn't interest you, I will see you at the new website. Otherwise, come support me as I try to write my way out of accounting hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home